• We do NOT require
a deposit* however there must be a commitment for at least 3 full pages of advertising (which can be composed of multiple small ads).
• There must be at least 2 people in your breed who will actively promote the feature. These two should be willing to repeatedly spread the word about the feature to all breed fanciers. They should be active within the breed - whether at shows or in on-line groups, emails or phone calls. If your breed has a newsletter, multiple reminders should be placed within it. **
• You and other fanciers should be able to provide at least five previously unpublished articles on your breed with photos.
• The ratio of articles to ads will be approximately 5 pages of articles for every 2 pages of ads. (We will try to be flexible for the smaller breeds.)
• The section will be up to 30
pages if there is sufficient advertising to support it.
• All advertising is to be sent
directly to the magazine. Ads must be paid for at the time they are submitted. We offer a 15% discount on advertising within the feature section for birds/lofts of the featured breed.
• Any and all fanciers should feel welcome to participate. No one individual or club will be "in charge" of collecting ads or articles.
All content is subject to editorial control of Purebred Pigeon. We do not print breed standards in the Feature -- unless it is in the form of an article which expands and explains the standard.
in the "Breed
of the Issue" is discounted by 15% off our regular ad prices (except for the cover which is full price). These discounts are for
ads paid at the time they are submitted. Absolutely
no billing or delayed payments on discounted ads.
require a 50% deposit for the front cover.
If you want to suggest a breed for a certain issue, please contact us.
If we are not at our desks, please leave a message
1). Your phone number
2). Time we may call you
3). Subject of your call.
We will get back to you - usually
within a few hours.
hours: Monday through Friday
10am to 5:30 pm Central Time Zone
Remember -- If you request a feature, you must be willing to be responsible for publicizing it. This requires that you place notices in your clubs bulletins and online groups. You must be willing to call and email to remind fanciers to participate. It is up to you to promote the feature.